July 27, 2022
KSDE and Agile Technology Solutions (ATS) are proud to present a fresh look and new features for the Kansas Assessment Program (KAP) website! The redesign allows for a tailored view of all resources and materials depending on your role within the program. Whether you are an educator or test administrator, building or district technology coordinator, or the parent or guardian of a student participating in a KAP assessment, we have made it easy for you to find the resources you need.
Website enhancements and updates include:
- The ability to locate and view resources based on your role.
- A newly organized Educators and Test Administrators section with information and resources arranged by assessment (KAP Summative, KAP Interim, KELPA, cPass).
- A page dedicated to technology coordinators that includes detailed information and resources about installing and maintaining Kite Student Portal on testing devices, network bandwidth requirements, and more.
- A searchable and filterable Resources page that offers users a quick way to find specific resources.
- An expanded Families page that includes information on curriculum standards in Kansas and help interpreting and using KAP score report data.